The front end team is responsible for everything that runs in a browser, including the Chromium/WebKit containers that run in our Windows and Mac presenter apps. We work closely with design to realize their vision and implement it in a way where it can be propagated to all our applications with ease.
Inspired by modular construction, by building features of our applications in a modular way, we can compose them to form the ideal user interface for a specific application. This increases quality while at the same time reduces the time from when a bug is reported to when it is fixed in all of our applications. We call this Scalable Feature Development™.
- Develop responsive, snappy, and accessible features with CoffeeScript and Sass
- Constantly improve and maintain code documentation
- Work closely with Design to help lock down scope
- Maintain CoffeeScript unit tests and linting specs
- Maintain Sass linting specs
- Monitor bug tracker and fix issues as they arise
- Maintaining legacy systems and upgrading when appropriate
|Page load speed||< 2s|
|Unit test coverage||80%+ on new modules / components|